Site Manager / Site Supervisor – Upmarket High Rise Residential Projects –Northern Beaches.
Site Manager / Site Supervisor required to deliver a two year / $10m Architectural High Rise residential project in Sydney’s Northern beaches.
- Client interviewing now – Immediate Start – two year project
- 100% Australian Owned team of Young Construction Management Professionals
- Call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
Our Client are young team of Construction Management professionals who specialise in the total delivery of one off /customised upmarket residential projects based mostly in Sydney’s Beach suburbs ranging in value from $2m to $20m.
They are 100% Australian owned and operated.
No two projects are the same and all provide a wide range of challenging site conditions.
EG Cliff facing / poor access / Excavation in rock or sandy soils.
Some are single dwellings – others are luxury apartment blocks.
They have just secured a new project from a repeat client.
It’s a High Rise / Upmarket / architecturally designed Apartment block in Sydney’s Northern beaches – Construction value is circa $10m. Project starts in October 2021 and runs for two years.
As a result we are now looking for an experienced Site Manager who can deliver the above project within Time, Cost and Quality.
Reporting to a visiting Project Manager, the preferred candidate will have:
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- At least five years’ experience successfully undertaking projects such as the above –please provide specific details in your resume and/or covering letter.
- Outstanding communication skills with all parties connected to the project.
- Ability to get stuck in and get your hands dirty.
- Checkable references
- Up to date experience in Procure / Cheops etc.
- Up to date Covid 19 vaccination passport.
- Current first aid certificate
Experience with a commercial builder such as Richard Crookes / Lend Lease / Impero Constructions etc., undertaking High Rise Residential projects would be highly regarded.
A very attractive remuneration package is on offer to the right candidate.
Please forward resume in word format to email@example.com quoting job reference No 6840 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.