Our Client are a highly regarded Remedial Building Solutions Contractor who have been established for over fifty year.
They now employ over 50 Construction Professionals in their Sydney office who work across a number of industry sectors.
Due to demand for their consultative ‘One Stop Shop” approach they have identified a need for an experienced Contract Site Supervisor /Leading Hand who has extensive experience in providing solutions to customers whose assets are in need of Refurbishment /Maintenance Upgrades etc.
Reporting to a visiting Project manager the person we are looking for will have:
- At least three to five years’ experience as a Site Supervisor in Building Diagnostics / Asset management maintenance. ( IE Concrete repairs / Waterproofing / resin Injections/ Façade replacement )
- Outstanding Oral and written communication skills as you will be dealing with the clients directly.
- Current First Aid certificate /Current Police Check / Current Drivers Licence.
- Up to date knowledge across a wide range of products and services used in concrete repair, waterproofing, Joints and structural crack repairs, grouting, façade rejuvenation etc.
- A proven track record in being able to understand and provide solutions to customers with building fatigue issues- again you will be asked for examples at interview.
- Extensive report writing skills- you will be asked for examples an interviews so be prepared.
- Checkable references.
- Valid NSW Drivers licence.
Please forward resume in word format to email@example.com quoting job reference No 6634 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
Market rates will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.