Our client are an Australian integrated property management group who specialise in the industrial sector.
They design, build, and maintain structures such as Bunnings / Kennards / Costco’s’ / distribution centres / car showrooms / manufacturing facilities / aircraft hangers etc. typical construction values are in the $10m to $200m range.
Due to increased workload a newly created position has become available in their Sydney office.
Reporting directly to the NSW State Manager the person we are looking for must have:
- At least Five years’ experience in a similar role – preferably with the one employer.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with people at all levels – this includes clients, consultants, fellow staff, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Up to date computer skills in MS Project /Procore /Cheops/Jobpac etc.
- Experience with a tier one or tier two commercial builder would be highly regarded.
Please forward resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference No 6704 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.