Quantity Surveyor / Contracts Administrator for Major Sydney based Infrastructure project.
Senior QS / Estimator / Cost Planner / Contracts Administrator required with a strong Building or Civils background for Major Infrastructure Project
- Start ASAP – Permanent or Contract considered.
- Experience in Civil / Commercial Contracting / TfNSW / RMS Preferred.
- Call Vince Melican, in strict Confidence on 0416 296 377.
Our Client are a well-known Construction management company who have a need for an experienced Contracts Administrator / Quantity Surveyor to assist with everything from Scoping works, managing accounts, documenting variations finalising variations etc. on a major Iconic Sydney Infrastructure project.
Reporting directly to an on-site Commercial Manager the person we are looking for must have:
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia – Sponsorship in NOT available at this time for this client.
- Ability to start ASAP and be available for three to six months
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least five years’ experience with a Commercial Contractor (M& E, Civils or Building), scoping works, procuring and placing subcontract orders etc.
- Experience with TfNSW / RMS contracts would be highly regarded.
- Ability to get along in a team environment.
- Up to date Covid 19 Vaccinations.
This role is ideally suited to a Quantity Surveyor / Contracts Administrator who has worked for companies like Sisks /Laing O Rourkes /Amec /Mansells /Kiers /Willmott Dixons/Balfour Beatty, Costains, Carey Group, John Paul Constructions, etc.
Weekly payments by Construction Careers — PAYG Workers and / or Fully Integrated ABN Holders welcome- sorry no Sole Traders.
Please forward resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference No 6835 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.