Project Manager – Commercial Refurbishment and Fit Out projects to $10m
Progressive Construction Management Company who specialise in refurbishments / Fit Outs & New Build Projects need the above. Start ASAP.
- New Build and Refurbishment Projects to from $500K to $10m
- Client Interviewing Now – Start ASAP
- Call Vince Melican, In Strict Confidence, on 0416 296 377.
Established almost 20 years ago, this family friendly company have become a very successful quiet achiever in the Commercial Market – focusing mainly on healthcare and education sector. IE Schools / Universities / Hospitals / Medical Centres / Child Care Centres etc.
Due to increased workload from repeat customers a newly created position has become available for experienced Project Manager to join them.
Located in modern offices in the Newcastle region area and reporting directly to the Construction Manager the persons we are looking will have:
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- At least two to five years’ experience in Australia with a Commercial / Industrial Builder as a Project manager.
- Up to date computer skills with Procore / Jobpac / Cheops / Buildsoft /Timberline or Similar
- Current NSW Drivers Licence. – Company car or car allowance will be provided.
- Outstanding communication skills as you will be dealing with people at all levels, both internal staff and external people.
- Ability to provide ‘Alternative Solutions” to client to give you the winning edge over your competitors.
- Checkable references
- Up to date Covid 19 Vaccination record
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young/ progressive team of construction professionals who now have over 30 permanent staff working for them across NSW.
Final salary Package / Contracting rates etc. will be negotiated with the successful applicants.
Please forward resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference No 6856 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.