Production Supervisor / Factory Foreman (M/F) – Architectural Joinery / Shopfitting.
Customised High End Detail Joinery /Shopfitting co urgently require aspiring Factory Supervisor to assist with day to day management of Operations.
- Progressive / Family Friendly Architectural Joinery Company
- Monday to Friday only – Located in The Chatswood area.
- Call Vince Melican , in strict confidence , on 0416 296 377.
Established over 10 years ago, this very successful family friendly company based in Sydney’s North have grown from humble beginnings to become a market leader in the design, manufacture and installation of High End /Customised Joinery /wooden /timber products used in Churches / Museums / Casinos / hotels/ bars /Upmarket Multi-Million dollar architecturally designed homes etc.
They are the GO TO company for difficult /unique /one off projects that no other joinery company want to touch, hence they have carved themselves a niche market of cashed up repeat customers who want a Quality Product and Service that has the WOW factor.
The owners of this company have invested significant resources in modern manufacturing technology and are looking to attract talent who are up to speed on Pytha / Microvellum / Cabinetvision of similar.
They are also willing to train people with the right attitude, skills and experience.
Due to Increased workload, a newly created position has become available for a Career Orientated Joinery /Shopfitting Professional to work in their Modern Factory with leading manufacturing equipment.
You will be joining a team of Twenty plus personnel (most of whom have been with the company for over five years), spread across design / estimating / manufacturing /installation.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for supervising a team of cabinetmakers etc. to ensure that product are produced and delivered within Time, Cost & Quality.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least Five years’ experience in a similar role with the one employer.
- Ability to take Ownership and Accountability for workload.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional Multi-tasking skills and ability think on you feed.
- A background in detail joinery / shopfitting / kitchen manufacturing or similar.
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- Ability to foresee problems and be able to present solutions.
- Up to date Covid vaccination record
- Own transport essential.
- Working hours generally 6.30am to 4.00pm Monday to Friday only – the managers at this company have young families and fully understand the importance of maintaining a good work / lifestyle balance.
Are you up for the challenge?
If so, Please forward resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference No 6864 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful applicant
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.