Our Client are an international Cost Management / Cost Advisory consultancy with offices across the world.
Due to continued growth, they are now looking for Quantity Surveyors / Cost Planners who have MEP experience in projects such as Healthcare, Industrial, Hospitality, Education, Data Centres etc.
The preferred candidate(s) will have:
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia – however, sponsorship may be available for degree qualified Quantity Surveyors, with relevant experience, who are currently working in Australia and are looking to extend their stay.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills as you will be required to represent the client at meetings / conferences etc.
- Ability work independently but also as part of a team for a variety of construction projects – this will include Architects /Project Managers/ Commercial Builders etc.
- Experience in Preparing estimates and cost plans for variety of developments using CostX Software
- Experience in preparing reports – everything from Tender Documents / Contract Awards / Variation Valuations / Claims / Final Accounts etc.
- A degree or equivalent in Quantity Surveying or related discipline
- Membership of the AIQS or RIQS will be highly regarded.
- Checkable references.
Please forward resume in word format to email@example.com quoting job reference No 6635.
To find out more please call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.