Our Client are a 100% owned and operated Mechanical Engineering / Industrial services provided who have a long standing site presence at Garden Island – working on maintenance and repairs on board Navy ships etc.
Due to increased workload they are now looking to recruit experienced Fitters etc. to assist with ongoing preventative maintenance programmes on board naval ships.
The people we are looking for will have:
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- Appropriate Trade qualifications or similar.
- At least two plus years’ experience in a similar role.
- Checkable references.
- Ability to pass pre-employment Drug and Alcohol tests.
- Ability to obtain security passes to work on naval / defence bases.
- Must be able to fluently speak, read and write in English.
What’s in it for you?
- Job Security – This company are ( and have been for a long time ) on the Preferred supplier panel of many public and private blue chip companies such as RailCorp / Qantas /CPB Contractors /Dept. of Defence / Lend Lease/ John Hollands to name but a
- Regular working hours or 6.30am to 3.30pm Monday to Friday. Plus regular overtime for those who want it.
- Great team culture – enjoy working in a team of likeminded professionals.
- Ongoing Training and development.
- Regular pay and performance reviews.
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Please forward resume in word format to email@example.com quoting job reference No 6646 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.