Leading Hand / Site Foreman ( M / F ) – Refurbishments / Heritage Restoration etc.
Dynamic Young Professional Construction Management Company, based in Sydney’s Inner west are rapidly expanding and need additional team members.
- Rapidly expanding player in the Refurbishment / Heritage restoration Industries.
- Good time to join a company with ambitious growth plans.
- Contract or Permanent Considered. Call Vince Melican on 0416 296 377.
Established over ten years ago, this client is a very successful player in the remedial repair and Refurbishment industry. They undertake a wide range of projects such as general refurbishment /concrete repair / replacement of defective & combustible cladding / water proofing / structural and cosmetic rehabilitation works to commercial and heritage buildings.
The owner of this business is in his mid Thirties and has ambitious plans for the future.
It’s a great time to jump on board with a successful, and thoroughly professional, Construction management team.
They work directly for clients such as Body corporates / Councils etc. and are NOT subcontractors to builders.
Now employing a team on thirty or so personnel, they specialise in projects such as the above up to the value of $10m.
Due to increased workload they now have a need for an experienced Leading hand / Site Supervisor who can deliver projects within time, cost and quality.
Reporting to a visiting Project manager, the person we are looking for will have:
- At least three to five years’ experience in a similar environment in Australia – EG Remedial refurbishments / facade replacements etc.
- Outstanding Oral and written communication skills as you will be dealing directly with the clients.
- Up to date computer skills in MS Office.
- Own reliable transport.
- Checkable references.
- Current Fir Aid Certificate.
- A proven track record in being able to deliver projects such as the above within Time, Cost & Quality.
- An overall understanding of all the facets and skilled trades required to put the above projects together.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Please forward resume in word format to email@example.com quoting job reference No 6725 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.