Our Client are a mid-sized family friendly company that design, manufacture, install and maintain purpose made Architectural Precast Concrete Panels / Architectural Cladding Systems used in Commercial /Industrial sites around NSW and ACT.
Their Systems can be found in Shopping centres, high rise apartments, factories, schools, warehouses etc. They work closely with Architects, Engineers, Builders and Property Developers to achieve optimum outcomes on each and every project.
Due to increased workload from repeat customers a new position has become available for an experienced all-rounder who can assist the NSW Manager with delivery of products and services within time, Cost and Quality.
Located in the Illawarra / Shoalhaven region and reporting directly to the NSW Manager the person we are looking will have:
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- At least 2 plus years’ experience in Australia with a Commercial /Industrial Builder or major Specialist Contractor in a similar capacity.
- Ability to identify risk and opportunity within contract documentation, prior to contract award.
- Up to date computer skills.
- Outstanding communication skills as you will be dealing with people at all levels, both internal staff and external people.
- A genuine passion for estimating and Contract Negotiation.
- A successful track record in being able to find successful outcomes for difficult and complex scenarios during tender process and contract award.
This is a great opportunity for an upcoming construction professional who wants to be mentored by a well-known and highly regarded NSW Manager.
Final salary Package / Contracting rates etc. will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please forward resume in word format to email@example.com quoting job reference No VM6612 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.