Project Manager – Education and Health Projects to $10m
Successful Newcastle Regional D&C Builder in the Education and Health Sector requires the above to manage the Inception to Handover.
- Join a young and vibrant team of Design & Project Mgt Professionals.
- Work with an established team – trading for almost 50 years.
- Call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
Established almost 50 years ago, this family friendly company have become a very successful quiet achiever in the Commercial D&C market – focusing mainly on healthcare and education sector. IE Schools / Universities / Hospitals / Medical Centres / Child Care Centres etc.
You probably have never heard of them as all their work is negotiated from referrals as they DO NOT undertake hard dollar / Competitive tendering projects.
They specialise in the design and delivery of healthcare and educational projects ranging in value from $50K to $10m mostly in NSW but some interstate
Due to Increased workload from repeat customers – they are now looking for an experienced Project Manager to assist in deliver of projects within the above sectors and values.
Located in modern offices in the Newcastle region area and reporting directly to the Construction Manager the persons we are looking will have:
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- At least two to five years’ experience in Australia with a Commercial / Industrial Builder as a Project manager.
- Up to date computer skills with Procore / Jobpac / Cheops / Buildsoft /Timberline or Similar
- Current NSW Drivers Licence. – Company car or car allowance will be provided.
- Outstanding communication skills as you will be dealing with people at all levels, both internal staff and external people.
- Ability to provide ‘Alternative Solutions” to client to give you the winning edge over your competitors.
- Checkable references
- Up to date Covid 19 Vaccination record
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young/ progressive team of construction professionals who now have over 20 permanent staff working for them across NSW.
Final salary Package / Contracting rates etc. will be negotiated with the successful applicants.
Please forward resume in word format to email@example.com quoting job No 6962 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.