Site Supervisor – New Build Service Station / Fast Food outlet in the Illawarra / Port Kembla area
Family Friendly builder requires experienced Site Supervisor (M/F) to manage New Build Petrol Station outlets in the Wollongong /Port Kembla region.
- Experience in New Build Service station construction as a Site supervisor is preferred.
- Client interviewing now – Start ASAP.
- Call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
Our Client are a progressive construction management company who design, build and deliver projects such as Fast Food Chains, Shopping Centres, Retail refurbishments, Office Fit Outs, Petrol Station Upgrades etc. in the value range of $0.50m to $20m.
They have recently secured another new project from a repeat customer.
It’s a new build $7m Combined Service Station / Fast Food Outlet in the Wollongong /Port Kembla region.
They are now looking for experienced Site Manager / Site Supervisor who has a proven track record of delivering similar projects within time, cost and quality.
Reporting to a visiting project manager the person we are looking for must have:
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- At least five years’ experience in New Build Service station construction, or similar, as a Site manager is essential – Please provide details in your application.
- Current First Aid certificate.
- Own Transport.
- Up to date Computer skills.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol tests.
- Outstanding communication skills as you will be dealing with people at all levels.
- Checkable references
- Up to date vaccination record.
This is a great opportunity for an upcoming Site manager who is looking for exposure to Commercial /Industrial Projects with a reputable builder.
Final salary Package / Contracting rates etc. will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Accommodation, if required, will be provided free of charge to the successful applicant.
Please forward resume in word format to email@example.com quoting job reference No 6930 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.