Our client are a Hills based family Friendly commercial /Industrial / refurbishment /Fit Out / Facilities Management /Property Maintenance Company who carry out a range of property upgrades, maintenance and repairs on a wide range of structures across Sydney –EG Schools /cafes / Warehouses etc.
One of their long term employees who will be retiring soon and are now looking for a Leading hand carpenter /Working Foreman (M/F) / Site Supervisor who has successfully undertaken Builders work in Occupied Buildings.
We e are looking for someone with :
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- Clean Police record.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Trade Qualifications – in carpentry.
- Checkable References
- Outstanding Oral and written communication skills as you will be required to keep written records on site and verbally communicate with Facility Managers / Project Managers.
- An outstanding safety record.
- Up to date Vaccination records.
- Valid NSW Drivers Licence.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Carpenter / Leading hand Supervisor to join a very stable company with good staff retention rates.
Please forward resume, clearly showing your experience working in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference No 6912 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.