Joinery Drafter wanted in Roseville – Microvellum –Pytha – Cabinetvision or similar.
Successful Joinery /Shop fitting / interior fit out company requires an experienced CAD Drawer for their operations based in Roseville.
- Good opportunity for expanding Architectural Joinery Company.
- Permanent Preferred – Contract Considered – Own transport essential.
- Call Vince Melican, In Strict Confidence, on 0416 296 377
Established almost ten years ago and now employing a number of personnel across, manufacturing and operations, this client design, manufacture and install a with range of customised / detailed joinery used by commercial construction and Inter fit Out companies across NSW.
Due to increased workload from repeat customers they now have a long term need for an experienced Set out Operator to assist the team in delivering secured projects within time, Cost & Quality.
Reporting the Production Manager the person we are looking for will have:
- At least five years’ experience in a similar environment in Australia.
- Up to date computer skills in Pytha / Microvellum / Cabinetvision or similar.
- Checkable references.
- Outstanding Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Own transport.
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- A background in cabinetmaking is preferred but not essential.
- Up to date vaccination records.
Rates / wages will depend on experience and attitude.
Please forward resume in word format to email@example.com quoting job reference No 6905 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.