Project Manager Plus Contracts Administrator – HealthCare and Medical Fit Outs
Successful Design & Construct Fit Out Company, with National Coverage, requires the above. Join a team of over eighty personnel in brand new offices.
- Join a young and vibrant team of Construction Management Professionals.
- Experience MUST be in the Interior Fit Out Industries
- Call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
Established over twenty years ago, this customer have become a very successful quiet achiever in the Commercial Interior fit out industries – focusing mainly on healthcare related clients such as D&C solutions for Doctors / Dentists / Optometrists / Vets etc.
You probably have never heard of them as all their work is negotiated from referrals as they DO NOT undertake hard dollar / Competitive tendering projects.
They specialise in Health / Medical related Design and Fit out of projects ranging in value from $50K to $500K, mostly in NSW but some interstate.
They work nationally with private and public sector clients such as Medicare / Private Health Fund Providers / Animal Welfare Groups etc.
As a result of increased workload from repeat customers, they are now looking for an experienced Project manager and a Contracts Administrator (Two Roles) who can assist a team of Project Managers deliver projects within Time, Cost and Quality.
The persons we are looking for must have:
- Excellent Oral and written communication skills.
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- At least three to five years plus experience as a Project Manager or Contracts Administrator undertaking similar projects.( Please provide details in your job application )
- Own transport + good computer skills.
- Up to date experience on Procure / Cheops / Jobpac / Aconex / MS Office / Nexvia or Similar.
- Trade or academic background.
- Current first Aid Certificate.
- Current NSW Drivers Licence.
- Checkable references.
- Neat and tidy personal presentation as you will be dealing directly with clients in the medical profession.
Remuneration will be in line with experience.
Please forward resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job No 6751 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.