Leading Hand / Sub Foreman (M / F) – Commercial Construction Site in Riverstone.
Leading Hand / Sub Foreman (M / F) required in Riverstone to deliver a $20M Partially Occupied / Part New Build School Project. Start ASAP.
- Report to a very experienced Site Manager – Own transport essential.
- Contract Role until February 2022 – Weekly Payments by Construction Careers
- Call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
Our Client are a highly regarded Mid-Tier Commercial /Industrial Builder who are currently building a new school in Riverstone.
Due to increased workload they are now looking for a leading hand / Sub foreman (m/ f), to assist with project delivery – preferably someone with a carpentry background.
Reporting to a very experienced Site Manager, the person we are looking for will have:
- At least two to five years’ plus experience with a Commercial /Industrial builder – preferably on similar projects.
- Outstanding Oral and written communication skills.
- Trade background preferred.
- Checkable references.
- Current working with children clearance.
- Own transport.
- Current First Aid certificate.
- Current Police Check.
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Please forward resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference No 6746
Alternatively please call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
Market rates will be negotiated with the successful applicants.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.