Our Client are a highly regarded Mid-Tier Commercial /Industrial Builder who have just commenced construction of a Large School extension in the Rockdale / Wolli Creek area of Sydney.
To assist with project delivery the now have an urgent need for a Leading hand / foreman.
Reporting to the Site Manager, the person we are looking for will have:
- At least three to five years’ experience with a Structures Foreman (M/F) or similar.
- Must be able to organise and manage a small team of formworkers etc.
- Outstanding Oral and written communication skills.
- Current First Aid Certificate.
- Outstanding safety record.
- Trade background preferred.
- Checkable references.( This may include Police and working with children clearances)
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Own transport.
Please forward resume in word format to email@example.com quoting job reference No 6627 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
Market rates will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.