Collaborative mid-tier builder requires a Project Manager experienced in D& C type Projects to $40m. Permanent Preferred / Contract Considered.
- Great opportunity to work with a highly respected Builder.
- Must have a Non Aggressive / Consultative / Professional attitude
- Call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, 0416 296 377.
Our Client are a highly respected Commercial Builder who are known for their collaborative approach in delivering successful projects through professional consultation from project Inception to completion.
They work in a wide range of industries such as Schools, Fast Food Chains, Shopping Centres, Retail refurbishments, Industrial warehousing , Office Fit Outs, Petrol Station Upgrades , Façade rejuvenation , etc. and projects range in value range of $0.50m to $40m.
Due to increase workload a newly created position has become available for a Project Manager with experience in D&C Projects.
Located in modern offices in Western Sydney and reporting directly to the NSW Construction Manager the person we are looking will have:
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- At least five years’ experience in Australia with a Commercial /Industrial Builder in a similar capacity.
- Up to date knowledge of cost control systems such as Procore /Cheops /Jobpac /Timberline / Aconex etc.
- Outstanding communication skills as you will be dealing with people at all levels, both internal staff and external people.
- Ability to provide solutions to complex construction design issues.
- Checkable references
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager who is looking for exposure to Complex Commercial / Industrial Projects with a reputable builder.
Final salary Package / Contracting rates etc. will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please forward resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference No 6722 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.