Our Client are a seasoned professional construction management company who undertake a wide variety of commercial building projects such as Refurbishments / Fit Outs / Remedial works and new Build Projects in the value range of $0.50m to $30m.
Due to increased workload a newly created position has become available for a Contracts Administrator / Quantity Surveyor.
Located in modern offices in the Rhodes area and reporting directly to the NSW Contracts Manager the person we are looking will have:
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- At least 12 to 36 months experience in Australia with a Commercial /Industrial Builder in a similar capacity.
- Up to date computer skills with Procore /Jobpac /Cheops / Buildsoft /Timberline or Similar
- Maintain records and provide all admin. necessary for the efficient financial control of each project on a day to day basis;
- Assist in preparation of Subcontract agreements & Consultancy Agreements;
- Review quotations & issue Purchase Orders to Suppliers;
- Review supplier & subcontract vendor invoices.
- Prepare Subcontract payments including obtaining all appropriate supporting documentation;
- Liase with Subcontractors, Suppliers and internal stakeholders to assist in project delivery, via phone, email and face to face.
- Assist with other general admin. duties as required;
- Own Transport essential.
- Outstanding communication skills as you will be dealing with people at all levels, both internal staff and external people.
- Checkable references
- Ability to get on with people.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a young/ progressive team of construction professionals who now have over 40 permanent staff working for them across Australia.
Final salary Package / Contracting rates etc. will be negotiated with the successful applicants but is expected to be in the $70/90K + Super mark.
Please forward resume in word format to email@example.com quoting job reference No 6656 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.