Contracts Administrator – Assistant Project Manager – Bathurst region.
Junior to Intermediate level Contracts Administrator /Quantity Surveyor wanted by 2nd /3rd Tier Commercial /Industrial Builder in Bathurst region.
- Office based role – work with experienced Construction Managers.
- Good opportunity for someone to learn from seasoned professionals.
- Call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
Our Client are a progressive construction management company who design, build and deliver projects such as Fast Food Chains, Shopping Centres, Retail refurbishments, Office Fit Outs, Petrol Station Upgrades etc. in the value range of $0.50m to $10m.
Due to increase workload a newly created position has become available for a Junior / Intermediate level Contracts Administrator /Assistant Project Manager who can assist a team of Project Managers with project delivery.
Located in modern offices in Bathurst and reporting directly to the Senior Project Manager the person we are looking will have:
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- At least 12 months experience in Australia with a Commercial /Industrial Builder in a similar capacity.
- Up to date knowledge of cost control systems such as Procore /Cheops /Jobpac /Timberline etc.
- Own Transport preferred –lots of free on site car parking available.
- Outstanding communication skills as you will be dealing with people at all levels, both internal staff and external people.
- Checkable references
This is a great opportunity for an upcoming Contracts Manager /Project Manager who is looking for exposure to Commercial /Industrial Projects with a reputable builder.
Final salary Package / Contracting rates etc. will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please forward resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference No 6724 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.