This facilities Management Company have become a very successful player in the Asset Management /Building Maintenance and Building refurbishment industries.
They now engage over 160 staff across Australia.
They undertake a range of capital upgrade projects and building repair services across Australian – mostly on the Commercial Construction space.
Due to Increased workload, a newly created position has become available for an experienced Contract Building Supervisor who can manage multiple sites in the Canberra region.
Daily duties will include:
- Site Inspection and development of scope of works, estimating material and labour costs.
- Liaise with client, owners and contractors to complete repairs (insurance).
- Provide common sense and cost effective approach to make safes after initial event/incident prior to commencement of approved scopes of works.
- Managing projects with multiple trades and completing reports on behalf of insurance companies.
The person we are looking for must have:
- At least five years’ experience in managing multiple Government related projects across The Canberra region.
- Trade background.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to get on with people as you will be dealing with clients and internal staff.
- Own reliable transport.
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- Current drivers licence
- Exceptional organisational skills in terms of Planning / Programming /Conflict resolution / problem solving etc.
- A strong history in Programmed Maintenance Services.
- An up to date / valid Police check / DFAT Clearance / White Card / First Aid certificate / Asbestos Awareness card.
A competitive daily rate + super will be negotiated with the successful applicant
Please forward resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference No 6638 or call Vince Melican, in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377.
As always we will never divulge your details to any client without your consent.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.