Our Client are an International Property Maintenance/ Facilities Management group who have secured a large long term contract to carry out repairs/maintenance/upgrades etc. in mostly occupied residential apartments /unit blocks / houses etc. across NSW. (EG Defence Housing /Housing NSW /LAHC etc.)
As a result we are now looking for TWO Full time roaming Site Supervisors, with a building Services background, to:
- Inspect/ scope / document services works to be undertaken, ( Via IPad or similar )
- Obtain approval from the client to proceed – agreed schedule of rates already exist.
- Then coordinate and manage single trade approved subcontractors and suppliers to carry out the work in occupied residential dwellings in suburbs such as Redfern /Edgecliff /Bondi /Pyrmont /Alexandria /Darlinghurst /Kings Cross/ Surry Hills etc.
- Carry out final inspection before approving payment to subcontractors and suppliers.
Reporting to an Area manager the Successful Candidates MUST have:
- Trade Qualifications in Fire /Plumbing /Electrical /HVAC / Lifts /or any Building Services related trade qualification.
Please provide a copy of your licence as issued by Service NSW with your application.
- A qualified Supervisors Certificate as issued by Service NSW
- Good Computer skills as you will be required to document reports electronically – some training will be provided.
- Clean Drives Licence as you will be driving a company issued vehicle.
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
- Neat and Tidy Personal presentation – company uniform will be provided.
- Personable / Friendly / Outgoing Personality – Grumpy people need not apply.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills as you will be visiting occupied properties and representing our client.
- Some experience in documenting and writing Building Defects reports (Including rectification recommendations / solutions) would be advantageous.
- Current Police Check.
- Checkable references
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical check.
What’s in it for you?
- Job security in these uncertain times
- Full time wages of circa $80/90K + Super + Company Vehicle ( Includes four weeks annual leave with full pay )
- Family Friendly working hours – Generally 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday only.-!! NO WEEKENDS!!
- Opportunity to get off the tools and work with a large friendly team of Building and Construction Professionals who are mostly Ex Tradies.
- Opportunity to get some credible experience on your resume with a household International name in the Facilities Management arena.
Please forward resume (word format- 4 pages max please) outlining relevant experience quoting job 6653 to email@example.com or call Vince Melican , in strict confidence, on 0416 296 377
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.
As always, we will NEVER divulge your details to any client without your consent.